Wednesday, July 11, 2018

July 8, 2018


              I woke up pretty early, it was 5am in the morning, I went back to sleep and woke up at 6am. I got up, brush my teeth, changed and got ready for the hike, I waited for the other. As we started the hike I was following Jacob, he was taking up to the trail that leads almost straight up to the top. When we got to the trial we was like “Okay now the fast demons can go ahead,” that was my cue to start. I got to say I love hiking I do it a lot. I pretty much just went for it, I bolted my way up. At moment I stopped and waited for the others, when I got impatient I continued my way up, and stopped again. When I made it to the top I felt so proud of myself because I made it first, and also got an awesome view of Pahto. The way down was even more fun, also seeing the rest struggle getting down I had a bit of a laugh. The day went pretty well I had fun. We got to shower so that felt very good. We got to meet Dough, he a pretty cool guy. Got to let more about the area we are in. we noticed how some trees are dying well a lot to be honest. My favorite part was the river, I love skipping rocks. I remember when Jacob went to get us to set up our tent but I challenged him to a contest of skipping rocks and sad news I did lost. I skipped like 10 I believed while he did 4 or 5. It was funny because he said he was going to beat us but didn’t. Another thing that I loved is when Pedro shows us how to trap little creatures like mice and chipmunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment